Our website address is: http://heath-pharmacy.com.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) includes rules on giving privacy information to anyone using our online services. Further information about your rights under GDPR can be found at www.ico.org.uk
This site is provided and supported by Peniel International Ltd for Heath Pharmacy.
You can contact our DPO by writing to Heath Pharmacy, Maidstone Road, Horsmonden, TN12 8JJ
Where enabled, the online shopping function on this site is provided by Peniel International Ltd whose DPO you can contact in writing, c/o Data Protection Officer, Heath Pharmacy, Maidstone Road, Horsmonden, TN12 8JJ
- Heath Pharmacy take your privacy and data protection very seriously.
- Registration on this site is only requested if either online shopping or online nhs repeat prescription ordering is enabled on the site and used by you.
Heath Pharmacy is your Data Processor for the purposes of providing the services available on this site – nhs online repeat prescription ordering and online appointment booking, the registered user information database.
- Where enabled our online retail sales are processed and filled on our behalf by Heath Pharmacy
- Heath Pharmacy is your Data Controller for the purposes of processing your online retail orders where shopping is available on website
- Your personal information is stored encrypted on servers in the UK and the EEA. Medicinechest Ltd may at times process or transfer your personal information outside the UK (and possibly to places outside the European Economic Area) to deliver site and app services, for example to process email and push notification updates. Medicinechest Ltd shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any transfer of your personal information to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, whose laws may provide for a lesser standard of protection for your personal information than that provided under European law, shall have adequate protection (such as model contractual arrangements as approved by the EU).
- We will otherwise never pass, sell or share your personally identifiable data to third parties except when legally required to do so or when you have specifically given us consent to do so.
You may review, edit, or soft delete your information at any time. ( Heath Pharmacy are obliged to keep some data for certain periods of time for the purposes of patient safety, professional pharmacy regulations and NHS record keep and business processing and Medicinechest Ltd may also have to retain your data for those purposes only.)
- If you use the online shopping facility you will receive email updates on your order.
- If you use the online nhs repeat prescription facility on this site you will receive email updates on your prescription request and automated email reminders if you request them. If you use the Healthera mobile app for Android or IOS, in addition to email updates and reminders, you will receive push notification updates on your request and push notification re-order reminders.
- Every effort has been made to make sure our databases are secure. Your information can only be accessed by Heath Pharmacy and trusted Heath Pharmacy staff and IT contractors. Occasionally, information may be viewed by trusted third parties such as Doctors and IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site.
- The site and app, our servers and third party service providers wherever they are based, have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control.
- However, no data transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Your Community Pharmacist may use the information you supply to help in improving your wellbeing by informing your health decisions through advice, diagnostic testing and the management of chronic conditions. The information you supply here is important and will help Heath Pharmacy understand your health needs better and improve the service given to you. With your permission only, Heath Pharmacy may in future use this information to:
- Update you with information on services relevant to you provided by Heath Pharmacy Head Office and the NHS.
- Update you with relevant pharmacy and general health, diet and wellbeing retail offers
- Update you with any public health alerts, drug recalls and changes in treatment advice and also information relevant to your condition(s)
- Heath Pharmacy may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) in order to describe sales, prescription demand, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, suppliers, medical researchers, sponsors, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- Heath Pharmacy may disclose depersonalised aggregated data to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
- Heath Pharmacy may disclose your personal data if all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- the administration of justice
- where we have to defend ourselves legally
- complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information
- to protect or defend the rights or property of Heath Pharmacy or users of our services.
Heath Pharmacy take your privacy and data protection very seriously. Every effort has been made to make sure this database is secure and it can only be accessed by Heath Pharmacy and occasionally, trusted third parties such as Doctors, Medical writers and IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site. As well as helping you to treat minor ailments, in support of your GP and the NHS, your Community Pharmacist can play a very important and helpful role in your wellbeing and health decisions through advice, diagnostic testing and the management of major conditions such as coronary heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and respiratory problems. The information you supply here is important and will help Heath Pharmacy understand your health needs better and improve the service given to you. Only with your permission will Heath Pharmacy use this information to: update you with information on services relevant to you provided by your Heath Pharmacy and the NHS; update you with offers, coupons and information relevant to your condition(s); update you with general health and beauty, diet and wellbeing retail offers and coupons; update with you any public health alerts, drug recalls and changes in treatment advice from the National Institute of Clinical Excellence etc. We may also let medical research and public health organisations access anonymous data for the benefit of the common good to further understand disease incidence, treatment effectiveness and the better use of research and medical resources.