Almus Erectile Dysfunction Relief is used to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction in adult men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance. It contains 50 mg sildenafil, and requires sexual stimulation in order to be effective.
Helps you get and keep an erection
See details below, always read the label
Almus is used to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction in adult men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance. It contains 50 mg sildenafil, and requires sexual stimulation in order to be effective.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Viagra Connect is for men 18 years and older who have difficulty getting and/or keeping an erection hard enough for sex
Men 18 years and older
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
• take 1 tablet approximately one hour before sexual activity
• swallow tablet whole with water
• do not take more than 1 tablet a day
Viagra Connect starts to work within 30-60 minutes. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Hazards and Cautions
Do NOT take if you:
- do not have an erection problem
- take any nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart failure
- take riociguat (or other guanylate cyclase stimulators) for high blood pressure in the lungs
- take ritonavir for the treatment of HIV
- have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of a problem with your heart or blood vessels
- have a severe heart or liver problem
- have low blood pressure
- have ever had severe vision loss or a rare inherited eye disease
- have a deformed penis
- have an allergy to any of the ingredients in this product
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you:
- get very breathless or feel chest pain with light or moderate physical activities
- have a heart problem
- have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- take any other medicines listed in the package leaflet
- take any other treatment for erectile dysfunction
- ever had a persistent erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- have a stomach ulcer or bleeding disorder
- have diagnosed mild to moderate liver problems
- have diagnosed severe kidney problems
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
Do not store above 30°C.
Store in original package in order to protect from moisture.
Sealed pack. Do not use if box has been opened.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you suffer from allergies.
- Not suitable for women.
Active Ingredients: 1 tablet: 50 mg sildenafil.
Also contains: Lactose. See package leaflet for further information
Fill this form before you buy Viagra connect.